Erectile Dysfunction Treatments are offered at the Erectile Dysfunction Center of NYC (located in Manhattan, NY). Custom Penis Pumps are one of the treatments offered at the Erectile Dysfunction Center of NYC (located in Midtown, Manhattan). The Erectile Dysfunction Center of NYC is a best in class erectile dysfunction (ED) treatment center in Midtown, Manhattan. Our top rated board certified erectile dysfunction specialist doctors are experts at evaluating and effectively treating erectile dysfunction with the newest, state-of-the-art techniques and technology available, including penis pumps. For many patients seeking options for a stronger, longer-lasting erection (or to obtain an erection) without surgery, a penis pump may be the answer. It is a fast, discrete, and easy-to-use device that offers results.
- The Erectile Dysfunction Center of NYC offers free consultations.
- A penis pump may be used in conjunction with prescription ED medications and/or other treatments such as Testosterone Replacement Therapy: (TRT) for Low Testosterone (Low-T), GAINSWave Acoustic Shockwave Therapy, and/or Prescription ED Medication.
- All ED treatment plans are tailored to each patient.
- The correct penis pump is a low-cost treatment option that can give you results without surgery.
The penis pump offered at the Erectile Dysfunction Center of NYC is an easy-to-use plastic tube that easily and painlessly fits over the penis. It uses gentle vacuum suction to help bring blood flow to the penis in order to successfully achieve an erection. This ED device is sometimes called a vacuum pump or a vacuum erection device.
- At the Erectile Dysfunction Center of NYC, one of our leading erectile dysfunction specialist doctors will prescribe the penis pump for discrete at-home use.
Penis pumps can be one of the best erectile dysfunction treatments for several reasons:
- Penis pumps are extremely effective.
- No risk option for erectile dysfunction.
- High success rates.
- Low-cost treatment option for erectile dysfunction.
- Noninvasive treatment for ED.
- Penis pumps can easily be used in conjunction with other treatments, such as prescription medication and / or the P-Shot.
- One of the best options to regain sufficient erectile function after certain procedures. For example, using a penis pump might help restore your ability to get a natural erection after prostate surgery or radiation therapy for prostate cancer.
How does it work?
After the doctor determines that you are a candidate for the penis pump, one of our erectile dysfunction specialist doctors will give you in-depth instructions on using your device. It’s simple and easy to use! A penis pump consists of a vacuum device that brings blood into the penis and as a result, creates a strong, hard erection. The device has 3 parts: a plastic cylinder, a pump, and a ring-like band. The plastic cylinder is placed over the penis and held against the skin. The pump draws air out of the cylinder, while the ring-like band placed around the base of the penis keeps the blood in the penis to maintain the erection. Once you get an erection, you may remove the cylinder and pump.
What you can expect:
A few simple steps to using your penis pump device:
- Place the plastic tube over your penis.
- Use a hand pump or electric pump attached to the tube to create a vacuum inside the tube and pull blood into the penis.
- Once you have an erection, slip a rubber constriction ring around the base of your penis. This helps you maintain the erection by keeping blood inside the penis.
- Remove the vacuum device and enjoy a long-lasting, firm erection.
A complimentary consultation at the Erectile Dysfunction Center of NYC in Midtown, Manhattan with one of our erectile dysfunction specialists will help you understand which treatment is right for you. The sooner you are assessed by our top rated best in class team, the sooner that you can see results!
The Erectile Dysfunction Center of NYC, located in Midtown, Manhattan, specializes in taking exceptional care of each patient. The honor and privilege of caring for our patients come with the responsibility and dedication of the best in class doctors and our top-notch staff to adhere to the utmost standards of excellence in patient care and final outcome.
Are you suffering from erectile dysfunction? The Erectile Dysfunction Center of NYC can help you! Setting up a private ED consultation with one of our erectile dysfunction specialist doctors is the first step in correcting your erectile dysfunction. At the Erectile Dysfunction Center of NYC, we offer discreet in person or virtual consultations to assess and effectively treat erectile dysfunction.
Erectile Dysfunction Center of NYC
20 E 46th St #1021E
New York, NY 10017