The top rated Erectile Dysfunction Center of NYC offers prescription ED medication including Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) for low testosterone (Low T) for erectile dysfunction. Many men will have success with prescription testosterone and prescription ED medication. Prescription ED medication works by increasing blood flow to the penis and enabling an erection when aroused. There are many differences in erectile dysfunction prescription medication and our best in class doctors are specialists at finding the right ED prescription medication that will work best for you.
“I did not know what to expect visiting this doctor. No surgery – just ED treatments. Best thing I’ve ever done for myself. Thank you so much.” ~ RealSelf
It’s reported that 50% of men from ages 40 to 80 years old have a varying degree of erectile dysfunction (ED). However, only 1 in 10 men report a total inability to have erections. Taking ED medication is proven to produce an erection sufficient enough to initiate intercourse in about 70% of healthy men.
- The Erectile Dysfunction Center of NYC offers free consultations.
- Our top rated erectile dysfunction specialist doctors customize all ED prescriptions for each patient.
- Sometimes prescription ED medication may be prescribed in conjunction with GAINSWave® acoustic shockwave therapy, a penis pump, or P-Shot treatments, or testosterone replacement therapy (TRT for Low T).
- All ED prescription medications work in a very similar way – they improve blood flow to the penis.
- These prescriptions, combined with sexual stimulation, aim to produce an erection sufficient enough to initiate and complete intercourse.
Symptoms of ED that prescription medication aims to treat include:
- The inability to achieve an erection.
- The inability to sustain an erection.
- You can get an erection but can’t keep it.
- You can become somewhat erect, but not sufficient enough to begin or complete sexual intercourse.
- You can’t get an erection whatsoever.
- You can get an erection sometimes, but sometimes you can’t.
Each medication has different properties to the others, and different advantages for the patient, so it is important to have a discussion with one of our specialist doctors about which medication works best for you.
All of these medicines work by relaxing smooth muscles and increasing blood flow in the penis during sexual stimulation. These FDA treatments belong to a class of drugs called PDE5 inhibitors which increase blood flow to the penis by interfering with the breakdown of chemicals needed to maintain an erection. This interference results in more of these chemicals staying in action for longer, improving the ability to get and maintain an erection. Oral prescription medication for erectile dysfunction has been shown to be safe and work well.
A complimentary consultation at the Erectile Dysfunction Center of NYC in Midtown, Manhattan with one of our best in class erectile dysfunction specialists will help you understand which treatment is right for you. The sooner you are assessed by our top rated best in class team of ED specialist doctors, the sooner that you can see results!
The Erectile Dysfunction Center of NYC, located in Midtown, Manhattan, specializes in taking exceptional care of each patient. The honor and privilege of caring for our patients come with the responsibility and dedication of the best in class doctors and our top-notch staff to adhere to the utmost standards of excellence in patient care and final outcome.
Are you suffering from erectile dysfunction? The Erectile Dysfunction Center of NYC can help you! Setting up a private ED consultation with one of our erectile dysfunction specialist doctors in Midtown, Manhattan is the first step in correcting your erectile dysfunction. At the Erectile Dysfunction Center of NYC, we offer discreet in person or virtual consultations to assess and effectively treat ED.
Erectile Dysfunction Center of NYC
20 E 46th St #1021E
New York, NY 10017